*Commissions are open but in extremely limited quantities - at this time I'm currently only taking on work that I find compelling or has an additional incentive beyond financial compensation i.e. exposure or potential showcase.
Garments - Custom Beading
I am currently CUSTOMIZING existing garments and will not be taking on any ‘from scratch’ projects at this time. All garment work is taken on a case by case basis depending on the realistic ability to complete the customization.
Pricing is calculated by material costs + size of design + time, with each square inch of a design adding roughly +1 hour of work at a base rate of $35-$50 an hour, depending on complexity and commissioner budgeting.
Commission price must include the cost of the base garment (if buying new) + materials needed to complete the design (ie. cost of beads).
I am willing to meet in person for fittings and adjustments + pick up and drop off to all Bay Area people. If not - I am willing to cover shipping costs of the final garnet to the commissioner at no extra charge (must pay for shipping to me).
Payment is accepted through Venmo or PayPall. Payment is generally required upfront - commissions over $250 may be paid in installments (1/2 before work begins to secure your space - the second 1/2 after work is fully completed and ready to be delivered). Turn around time is 4-10 weeks depending on complexity.
You can contact me via email at email@example.com
Currently based on an hourly rate and extremely limited. Priory to solo front facing or profile portraits. Local bay area commissioners may opt to save on shipping and pick up work in SF!
Small 12”x9” - $50 base + $35 an hour (minim 5 hours) - Free Shipping
Medium 16”x20” - $100 base + $40 an hour (minim 8 hours) - $5 shipping
Large 22x30” - $175 base + $50 an hour (minim 10 hours) - Shipping cost case by case
+ Extra gold +5% of base cost before shipping
+ Custom metallic or iridescent paint +10% base cost before shipping
+ Gore and NSFW +20% of base cost before shipping**
*Custom sizes available on request and calculated based on closeness to the s - m - l pricing chart
**I am willing to do gore similar to the level I do in my personal work and slightly NSFW - nudity, lewd expressions with faces and hands, bondage and BDSM type accessories
Payment is accepted through Venmo or PayPall. Pricing is calculated and agreed on based on request complexity BEFORE work begins. Payment is generally required upfront - commissions over $400 may be paid in installments (1/2 before work begins - second 1/2 after work is fully completed before delivery). Turn around time is 4-8 Weeks from request unless exceedingly large/ complex.
I will not do ‘hardcore’ gore, ‘hardcore’ nsfw depicting sex acts, I will absolutely NOT paint minors in ANY context, NO symbols of hate or violent acts against others. I am not a good fit for projects depicting guns or most mechanical items, complex armor, mammals, or furry art. I will NOT paint lewd images of any real person without their written consent.
Please keep in mind I update commission status on instagram first - this page has an update lag!
Terms of Service
- Section I — General: (1) The artist reserves the right to refuse a commission without reason or explanation. (2) Inappropriate/aggressive behavior of any kind will not be tolerated. Should this or a breach of the Terms of Service occur, the artist may stop or cancel the commission. (3) Poor communication may also be grounds for stopping the commission. (4) The client must read, understand, and agree to all the terms. By continuing with the commission and going forth with the payment, the client has agreed to the above terms.
- Section II — Payment/Prices: (1) All prices are in USD. (2) Prices are subject to change according to size, complexity, and/or detail of the piece at the discretion of the artist. (3) Full payment takes place immediately after the artist accepts the commission. (4) Payments must be made on the platform of the artist’s choice (Venmo or Paypal). (5) Individual payment plans can be made after the $250 threshold. (6) A group commission must be paid for by 1 (one) person in order to avoid complications and miscommunications. (7) If the commission is needed by a specific deadline that is communicated to the artist in advance, the artist may apply a fee at their discretion. (8)Final prices stated by the artist are non-negotiable.
- Section III — Process/Deadline/Communication: (1) The client must provide clear and concise references/descriptions of their subject(s) in order to avoid confusion. (2) Any written text or communication must be in English (or the artist’s preferred language). (3) Quotes may be provided at the client’s request. They do not represent the final price. They are only an estimate at the time of sending and can be changed at any point in the future at the artist’s discretion. (4) Clients may request changes during the sketching process. Changes applied after this check in may require an extra fee based on the nature or complexity of the change. (5) Final commission piece will be sent by mail thought USPS with a tracking number unless the client has opted to pick up in person. (6) If client has opened for in person pick up they must be clear and concise about pick up arrangements, and will meet in a public venue OR pick up work from a designated location in San Francisco determined by the artist (7) The platform for communication must be established in advance so that both the client and artist can have a reliable line of communication, whether it be over email, instant messaging, etc. (7) Allow up to 16 weeks for commission turnaround.
- Section IV — Rights: (1) The commissioned piece may NOT be used for commercial purposes and cannot be redistributed or reproduced. The client may NOT make any profit off of the piece, which includes but is not limited to digital prints, physical items, etc. (2) The artist retains all rights to the piece of artwork itself, including the right to make any merchandise. This must be communicated with the client in advance and have the client’s full consent. (3) Removing any artist's watermarks is a violation of these terms. (4) The artist retains the right to crop, edit, or alter the image for promotional use. (5) The artist does not claim any rights to any intellectual property or the character(s). (6) The client may not alter or edit the piece of artwork itself unless agreed upon by the artist. (7) If permission has been obtained from the artist, the piece may be reposted to their platforms of choice so long as full credit is given to the artist. (8) The client may not claim the commissioned piece as theirs in any way, shape, or form. (9) The commissioned artwork may not be resold. (10) The artist is not responsible for providing the client with a physical object, print, merchandise, etc. of the artwork, unless agreed upon in which a fee may be applied. (11) The client may print a copy of the commissioned artwork for personal use if provided with written consent by the artist. It may not be redistributed or sold in any way. (12) Client is NOT permitted under any circumstances to use any portion of work created for the minting, selling, data storage, etc. of any form of NFT, or NFT related crypto currency product, or there in. (13) Client is NOT permitted under any circumstance to use completed work for AI purposes, which includes but is not limited to, feeding images of the work or the original work into AI algorithms for learning or generating purposes, adding the work to AI image bank(s), or add the image(s) to any custom made learning/ generating models in any AI programs, or adding work own personal AI image generating codes. Commissioned work may in no way be permitted to be used in collaboration with any AI models at any point of owning the complete work and the regional crater receives the right to claim copyright infringement if work is discovered to be used in any form of AI image generation for both commercial and/or personal use.
- Section V — Refund Policy: (1) If the client wishes to cancel the commission before payment, there are no repercussions. The commission will be canceled and no further action needs to be taken. (2) If the client wishes for a refund before beginning any work, a full refund will be provided. (3) If the client wishes for a refund after beginning any work, a percentage of the refund will be provided at the artist’s discretion based on how much work is done. (4) If the client wishes for a refund after the commission is completed, no refund will be provided.
- Section VI — Other: (1) By providing the client with a line of communication to the artist, the client agrees to act in a professional manner. (2) The client may not redistribute the artist’s contact in any way unless agreed upon by the artist in advance. (3) Should any terms of service be breached, or the artist incurs damages caused by the client, the artist reserves the right to either issue a takedown DMCA notice or pursue damages through the Copyright Law of the United States (https://www.copyright.gov/title17/)